1. Select Check
2. Select Sale
3. Insert Check.
3a .Routing/Account numbers on bottom facing inward
4. Is this a personal check, Yes or No?
5. Key in Sale Amount, Press Enter button
6. Key in the check writer's government issued ID Number (DL/Photo ID Number)
7. Press Enter
8. Confirm the State the ID is issued in. The Next/Pervious buttons will scroll through the States. When the correct state is in the top box press enter.
9. After a few seconds you will receive an Approved message and a receipt will print. Tear off the receipt and have the check writer sign it.
10. Print Customer Receipt? ALWAYS press Yes
11. Insert check to deface. If the check is left in the scanner bay from the beginning it will automatically deface the check.
12. Return defaced check and customer copy receipt to the customer. Keep signed merchant copy and place in drawer with credit card receipts.